Intellias is looking for Accountant in Lviv office. Who will be in subordination of the Financial department.
Comprehensive management of accounting, tax, personnel records of a non-profit organization (charitable fund) in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine - senior accountant with bookkeepers’ team, under the supervision of the chief accountant - 30% of work time.
- Accounting and control of cash flow, settlements with counterparties, stocks, conducting inventories, calculating wages, keeping personnel records, working with primary documentation (checking the correctness of compilation, availability), compilation of reports of charitable contributions.
- Compilation and submission of mandatory financial and tax reporting of NGOs, management reports.
- Communication with the NGO team, support and support in current work, projects, participation in budget planning processes and control of actual figures.
2) Comprehensive management of accounting, tax, personnel records of a commercial organization (IT services, lease) in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine - senior accountant with bookkeepers’ team, under the supervision of the chief accountant - 70% of work time.
- Control of cash flow accounting (only non-cash), settlements with counterparties, fixed assets, stocks, purchase, and use of fuel (for own needs), payroll (according to official salaries, up to 15 people), control over payment of taxes and other obligations mandatory payments, compiling and registering VAT tax invoices, working with primary documentation (checking the correctness of data, availability).
- Formation of drafts of mandatory financial and tax reporting (VAT, Social security and PIT, environmental tax, land and real estate tax), management reports.
- Communication with the company team, support in current work, projects.
- Сomplete or basic higher education in the relevant field (economics or finance);
- Accounting work experience of at least 4 years;
- Knowledge of computer programs BAS, BAF (1C 8 and above), MS Office, Medok, experience of working with banking systems, state online resources, ability to process large data sets;
- Mastery of a PC and office equipment at the user level;
- Have work experience in non-profit organizations;
- English proficiency (min Pre-Intermediate).
- Master's Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
English, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Finance Team
Head of Technology Practices
business analysis, Big Data, English, Product Management
Assistant to VP of Sales Financial Services & TD Department
English, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, German