We are seeking a Senior Build Engineer to work with the DevOps and feature teams to implement and maintain the core tooling around the C++ and python build system. This includes analyzing the current build system, proposing and demoing new build tools and technologies, implementing and continuously improving a state of the art, monorepo based build system.
- Company wide build tools and scripting for C++ and python projects;
- Third party library management;
- Automated execution of unit- and integration tests;
- Code quality checks for local development and CI gating;
- Close cooperation with feature teams;
- Migration of a custom build pipeline to a industry standard tooling environment.
- 5+ years of industry experience in C++ Software Development;
- Expert level knowledge of modern CMake and bazel;
- Expert level knowledge of python and its package-management tools (pip, poetry etc.);
- Good knowledge of conan as a package-management tool;
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others.
- In depth knowledge of the C++ build and link process;
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (prometheus, ELK stack, Grafana).
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or a related field.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Associate C++ Engineer(Generalist)
Microsoft Unit Testing Framework, STL, C++, Android, Git/Gerrit, English, CI, IOS, OOP
Strong Middle/Senior С++/Kanzi Engineer
C++, Jira, Git, OpenGL
Senior C++ Engineer
Jenkins, STL, C++, Python, Scrum, QNX, embedded, Agile, Git/Gerrit, English, CI, Kanban