Why Work at Intellias?
Ranked #1 by Forbes for IT Services in Ukraine (#5 across all industries), and ‘Employer of Choice for Professionals’ by EY. For the past 19 years our 2,500 in-house technologists have helped thousands of clients engineer great products and services across 10 offices and delivery locations throughout the world.
Serving a range of company sizes, from Fortune 500 large enterprises to small and medium size businesses, including early-stage tech innovators/start-ups, our superior software engineering qualities extend across 11 key industries including Automotive, Transportation/Logistics, Banking/Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and more.
The company’s double-digit growth over the past five years has awarded venture capital investment from Horizon Capital, the largest private equity fund in Ukraine.
Intellias has been featured in the 2019 Global Outsourcing 100 list by IAOP, is recognized by Inc. 5000, and acknowledged in the GSA UK Awards.
What is it like to work at Intellias?
Imagine that you’ve created a company of your own. It’s innovative, trustworthy, and open-minded. And it’s exactly what Intellias is like. We’ve built our company on the principles of respect and support, and we’re happy to invite you to join. Working at Intellias is:
• Acting humanly. Intellias has no place for discrimination, artificial hierarchies, pressure, or toxicity. We foster a culture of openness and caring, efforts, and results;
• People over processes. Our processes are constantly evolving to become more convenient and provide a positive experience for everyone who works here;
• Smart comfort. Intellias has an entire system designed for its employees to feel comfortable—both physically and emotionally. It includes fully equipped workplaces, airy lounge rooms, and many more;
• You manage your time. Colleagues can start and stop their time tracker, whenever they want, without asking their managers’ permission to go to their dentist’s appointment or visit their kids’ school play;
• Mature engineers. Over 60% of our team are software engineers with Senior and higher qualifications. Buckle up, it’s Formula 1 of software engineering;
• Ecomobility. We want to see our cities eco-friendly and sustainable. That’s why we foster a cycling culture on our team and reduce waste.
While launching a new location - Spain, we’re searching for Talent Delivery Lead to join our local Intellias team and set up a recruitment processes from scratch.
Four reasons for joining our team:
• You will work with challenging vacancies for middle+ levels or niche ones in most cases and will never be bored;
• You will receive experience in closing vacancies in different technical directions: Java, Scala, C++, .NET, Python, Automation, etc;
• You will have a really great team & support in any question;
• It may not always be easy but always exciting.