Intellias is a CEE based software development company with the headquarter in Chicago (US) and engineering locations in Portugal, Colombia, India, Spain, Croatia, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, and Ukraine. Traditionally, Intellias has been particularly strong in serving clients in the Automotive and Location Based Services, as well as FinTech space, with a robust footprint in EU (especially DACH region) and North America, including Fortune 500 companies. The company is founder-led and backed by Horizon Capital, a leading regional private equity fund with over $850m under management.
Intellias is known as an employer of choice, scoring at the very top of relevant league tables in terms of employee’s satisfaction in our region. The company is featured in the Inc 5000 Europe and IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 tops.
Following the rapid growth over the last 5 years, we have been investing in the build-up of the international sales organization and are currently searching for a Vice President of Fintech Business Development for North America.
Whom we are looking for:
Intellias is currently looking for a VP of Fintech Business Development for North America to capitalize on our growing global footprint. This performance-based role is critical in helping Intellias to drive towards and close strategic deals, as we continue our exponential growth. With your expertise and enthusiasm, we want to bridge the gap between the current position of our Company and what it strives to become.
What we offer:
Intellias offers a challenge and reward of growing the Company’s presence on the Fintech NA market and wants our new Vice President to participate in and benefit from focusing the Company’s sales energy on the most dynamic technology sectors.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus structure and also Long Term Incentives, the VP of Fintech Business Development NA will be a part of the stock-based compensation program at the company.
What you will do:
- Establish and lead a dynamic sales organization;
- Setup, operate and continuously improve sales process in the regional sales organization;
- -Recruit, onboard and mentor a team of Sales Representatives bearing quotas, set and track revenue targets for each -Representative ensuring your organization quota is met;
- Navigate Intellias on its path of finding and building relationships with key decision-makers in the Fortune 500 businesses on the global market;
- Help to bridge the gap between Intellias offerings and Client needs;
- Become a trusted advisor on prospects and customers for Intellias;
- Build and communicate the value proposition of Intellias services and expertise;
- Nurture and share the Company’s vision;
- Work with business objections and roadblocks that disrupt business from its growth;
- Create and manage an opportunity pipeline towards new sales wins;
- Lead a smart sales and business development team;
- Travel for in-person meetings with potential customers.