We offer the opportunity to be the driver of new business at Intellias. By joining Intellias you’d have a chance to work on new engagements and pre-sales activities, to become an account starter for new Clients, as well as contribute in our Centers of Excellence. Overall Java is one the top specializations in Intellias, therefore being a part of Intellias' cross-location Java community is also a chance to share your experience and gain from other's.
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimization;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Creating technical documentation & vision.
- 5+ years of experience in Java software engineering;
- Experience with Microservices development using docker containers and container orchestration;
- Deep knowledge of JVM internals, garbage collection tunning, JVM profiling;
- Deep knowledge of multithreaded and concurrent programming;
- Understanding Java networking, having at least first exposure to sockets programming, TCP internals, willing to go even lower level for optimization;
- Readiness to work with Pure Java Core and multithreading;
- Experience with cloud development (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud);
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate;
- Experience with No SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search);
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, gRPC, events, messaging);
- Demonstrated knowledge of design and implementation of large scale distributed systems;
- Experience in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins, Upsource;
- English – excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior Java Developer
Java, C/C++, DevOps
Java, Scrum, Angular, Azure, Kafka, English, Spring, REST, REST APIs, CI/CD, HTTP
Senior Java Full-Stack Developer