The Client is one of the largest financial institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Established in 1957, the Bank aims to be the most innovative and trusted financial solutions partner for its clients. The Bank provides a comprehensive range of products and services fully compliant with the Islamic Sharia’ to meet the needs of both retail and corporate customers, including small and medium-size enterprises. As well, it plays a leading role in various areas of finance and investment around Saudi Arabia, that is why we are distinguished as a leading financier and arranger of syndicated loans in the oil, petrochemicals, and most of the Kingdom’s notable infrastructure projects.
- Provide direct day-to-day architectural and technology problem-solving, coaching, direction and guidance to product teams in a start-up like environment under Agile guidelines;
- Promote and maintain engineering best practices such as test-driven development and continuous integration and delivery;
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology stacks and platforms, including web application frameworks and cloud providers;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences, reading widely and being active in tech communities;
- Partner with wider organization to ensure compliance, regulatory and audit and architecture requirements are met.
- Coach dev team and providing ad-hoc problem-solving support, including hands-on pairing when needed;
- Collaborate with and support dev team to ensure high quality code across the teams;
- Facilitate and deliver training and knowledge sharing sessions for engineers;
- Work together with Solution architects supporting the engineers for all people related matters.
Project description: MSME.
Micro and SME (MSME) platform is a collection of apps, allowing for the micro and SME customers to apply for onboarding, corporate loan, payroll, and POS application.